Welcome!

I didn't start learning to ride until May 2010 and for the entire summer of that year was injured. My first year of riding was not that solid but since April last year, I've not missed a ride. I can walk, sit and rise trot, canter, and have started learning transitions and diagonals on a variety of horses. Come and join me on my adventures with my horsey friends all done with no sight on my part. don't feel afraid to ask me any questions. being blind and a horse rider is new, interesting and very exciting. So I hope you can gain something from reading this.

Tuesday 10 July 2012

NEW SITE

This is a notice that from this point on, I will no longer be posting blogs to this site. Please instead go over to Ride with no eyes or simply type http://ridewithnoeyes.com into your web browser. Thank you for following me so far on this journey on this blogger blog but it is time to move on and make it a better experience for both my readers and myself. Hope you'll join the fun over at ridewithnoeyes.com Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment